Google Marketing Apprenticeship - Denfield Advertising & Marketing Limited - Leamington Spa
Employer name: Denfield Advertising & Marketing Limited
This is a fantastic entry level opportunity to gain great work experience in a well-established and award-winning digital team. As we are an official Google partner, this apprenticeship will also offer access to official Google accreditations. If you love digital and enjoy working with data, this could be a great opportunity for you.
Regardless of the marketing mix that any business selects, Google platforms are often where some of the most important information and activity sits – think google.co.uk, Google Analytics, YouTube and the Google Display Network (GDN) and you’re there. As we are an official Google partner, this apprenticeship will offer access to official Google accreditations in areas that include Google Search, Mobile Ads, In App Ads and Google Analytics to name a few.
The successful apprentice will be able to manage a number of tasks at the same time, being flexible and able to retain information.
Day-to-day duties will include but not limited to:
- Campaign research
- Campaign planning
- Digital proposal creation
- Cross-channel digital campaign deployment
- Performance analysis
- Performance optimisation
- Monthly and quarterly reporting
- Some client communication
- Internal commutations across teams
Weekly wage: £146.25
Working week: Monday – Friday: 09.00am – 17.30pm. Total hours per week: 37.50.
Expected duration: 2 years
Possible start date: 06 May 2019
- Google number and analytical skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft programmes (especially Excel)
- Strong Written and Verbal Communication
- Attention to detail
- Problem solver
- Preferably GCSE (or equivalent) grades 9-4 (A-C) in English and maths or equivalent grades.
- GCSE or equivalent qualification in ICT is a bonus but not necessary.