Working in the main accounts team at Finling, this role will introduce the practical accounting skills that you will need to progress in your studies, and you will provide a valued service to our entrepreneurial, diverse client base. As you progress, you will take on more complexity and responsibility within the team. Over time each accounts team member is guided to acquire an additional skillset, such as a sector, service or technical specialism, which further enriches your experience.
This role will provide additional support within the book-keeping and management accounts department:
- Processing purchase ledger, credit card and expense claim transactions through our software platform
- Reconciling bank entries in Xero
- Assistance with month end accounts preparation
- Assistance with VAT return preparation
- Supporting analysis, checking and reconciliation work for clients
Technology and Training
- We will fully support either the ACCA or CIMA study path.
- We will ensure that you follow a full training programme for both the core technologies, and become certified in Xero
- Your apprenticeship programme will be provided via BPP and will cover both the professional knowledge and also a range of other workplace skills to support your personal and professional development
Qualifications Required: Honours degree in accounting or other relevant subject