Graphic aNd Marketing Communications Apprentice
We think we’re a good group of people, we have common sense and we tell it how it is. You won’t get the hard-sell or the wool pulled over your eyes with us. We value our working relationships and want to learn as much about your business as we can.
We understand that the climate is competitive and the pace of modern business is fast. Why wouldn’t you want to work with like-minded people that take their jobs (but not themselves) seriously?
We are looking to recruit a Graphic Communications Assistant who will play a key role within the Business as a Level 3 Digital Marketing Apprentice.
Fixed-term contract for 15 months.
Newcastle-upon-Tyne, Morpeth and remote.
- Creating and delivering engaging and inspiring content.
- Using a range of media and digital channels.
- The role will involve working with stakeholders to create content to maximise engagement with key target audiences.
Focusing on 3 days per week within a School Trust
2 days per week within a busy design and digital agency
35 hours per week, Monday – Friday.
Some work out of hours may be required on occasion
Desired skills and personal qualities:
- Someone who is highly creative
- Experience of contributing to social media channels in a professional setting and reporting and managing social media metrics
- Experience of using digital content including video, graphics, and photographs to create engaging media
- Experience of creating still and moving content on and offline
- Experienced in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, After Effects and Premiere
- Ability to deliver a consistent brand image across all marketing platforms
- Able to drive (as the Trust is spread throughout Northumberland).
We're looking for someone who is:
- Able to communicate well / has excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Action orientated – ability to take initiative, implement plans, prioritise and deliver against demanding goals
3x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.