Want a job with good pay and progression opportunities focused on tackling the climate crisis?
To tackle climate change we need to improve the energy efficiency of a large part of the UK’s ~27 million homes by installing insulation and new technologies (e.g. solar panels) in a process called retrofit.
Retrofit Advisers play a key role in this and the green transition. Day to day they deliver great phone/email-based customer support and advice to people going through or considering retrofits and drive things forward behind the scenes booking installers and contractors, processing grant applications, reviewing surveys and progress, and conducting initial online property assessments.
- Understand green sector jobs & responsibilities of a Retrofit Adviser
- Learn about cutting edge new technologies e.g. solar, wind and biofuels.
- Develop core customer service skills to deliver great consultancy and advice
- Become a key player in the UK’s green energy transition, coordinating contractors & technicians, processing grant applications, reviewing surveys and conducting property assessments
- You’re certified to work as a Junior Retrofit Adviser byThe Retrofit Academy
- Nail a job interview with one of Generation’s employer partners
- Play a vital role in the UK’s green energy transition
- Starting salary £20 – 23K