To provide functional business support and technical expertise in the administration of the Group Risk and Assurance and Group Finance system applications. Work on a number of projects including developing and implementing data analytics, and continuous control monitoring.
- Maintain all aspects of Group Risk and Assurance and Group Finance applications covering the Digital Hive, Treasury Management System, Group Policies SharePoint and Capital Expenditure SharePoint.
o Responsible for managing access to applications (adding new users, removing leavers, and actioning changes to access).
o Proactively respond to and resolve system issues and queries logged by business users in a timely manner. This will require a high level of business process understanding to investigate and resolve issues.
o Proactively design and develop end user and admin procedures. Deliver user training where required with line managers support.
o Continuously improve and develop Qliksense reporting dashboards to display data in innovative ways for the dashboard users.
o Manage system upgrades and development, acting as the link between the business requirements and the IT team making the changes. Carry out testing as required, and ensure all changes are managed in accordance with IT security policy, audit requirements and change controls.
- Digital Hive specific responsibilities:
o Carry out projects to cleanse the data within the Digital Hive around controls, actions, and risks.
o Managing the process to upload and test annual controls self-assessments within the Digital Hive. Analyse the results of the assessments and present the data to provide useful insights for stakeholders.
o Uploading assurance actions from audits and prepare monthly reporting on their status.
o Supporting colleagues from sites to update risk register data as required, and uploading risk register data for new sites.
- Support the Group Risk and Assurance team to design, develop, and implement continuous control monitoring.
- Develop data analytics techniques using SAP data to provide insights into the operation of controls across sites globally.
- Liaison between sites and internal audit to arrange audits and peer reviews. Schedule internal audit site meetings. Carry out planning tasks such as gathering information, in preparation for each audit.
- General ad hoc administrative support, along with project work with the Group Risk and Assurance and Group Finance teams, as required.
Qualifications Required: A-Levels (or equivalent experience)