GSK Sales Executive (Consumer Healthcare) Apprenticeship
Not taking applications
- Higher Apprenticeship
- Business & Admin
- Sales and Marketing
- Project Management
- Public Relations
- Creative Industry
Sales Executive (Consumer Healthcare) apprenticeship
Our Sales Executive Higher apprenticeship will give you the opportunity to play a key role in delivery of key therapeutic brand messages & sales deliverables in support of our business strategy.
The successful delivery of brand key messages is a critical part of helping our Consumer Healthcare business to grow and meet both patients and customers’ needs. As a Sales Executive apprentice, you will gain a strong understanding of the skills and knowledge involved in negotiating and earning behaviour change & delivering sales with key accounts.
What does a Sales Executive apprenticeship involve?
You will be part of a team which is responsible for driving sales for certain brands across the UK. You will develop well rounded skills and capabilities to support all aspects of business to business sales management from direct sales to territory management.
Day to day activities can include:
- High level of independence, organising your time and priorities
- Holding interactive facilitation learning sessions
- Reviewing contacts to understand areas of high potential
- Working within a team to drive results regionally & nationally
- Speaking on the phone with your manager and team mates to discuss opportunities
- Reporting updates on deliverables and sales
- Learning about the unique benefits of therapeutic Oral Care products
- Understanding the commercial & healthcare environment in the UK
- Leading and supporting as well as training and coaching other people.
What does this apprenticeship offer me?
The Sales Executive higher apprenticeship is a 24 month programme based in London. You will study towards a Level 4 qualification.
The qualification includes competency based coursework in the form of a learning journal. For this you will be supported by a dedicated line manager with specialism in the business to business sales environment and a qualified assessor from the training provider. You will attend workshops and webinars as well as completing online learning to build the skills and knowledge you will need throughout your apprenticeship, as well as your future career.
During the apprenticeship you will gain the knowledge, skills and experience of all stages of business to business sales including negotiation, selling and presentation skills.
What qualifications do I need to apply?
To be eligible for our business to business sales higher apprenticeship programme, you will need:
- a minimum of 5 GCSEs or equivalent at grades A* - C including English language (not literature) and Maths.
must have/be predicted to achieve a minimum of 96 UCAS points from top three A-levels (or equivalent) not including General
There is an opportunity for a field sales rotation, you will need to hold a Full UK Driver’s License for this rotation in your second year or when you finish your apprenticeship.
Where would I be based?
This apprenticeship is London based with a year in GSK House, Brentford.
When does the apprenticeship start?
Our Apprenticeships start in September 2018.Sign-up or log in to apply