Hair Apprentice, Wisps and Waves - Rainworth
- Intermediate Apprenticeship
- Hair, Beauty & Barbering
- Mansfield remove
About the employer
Wisps N Waves is a small friendly modern salon who are established with a loyal and local client base. The owner Zoe has 24 years in the industry and has extensive experience and is highly sought-after for event hair. Wisps and Waves pride themselves on offering their service to all ages from infants to seniors along with excellent customer service.
About the role
Zoe has a view to offer Full Time employment upon completion of this apprenticeship.
- Customer service and client relationships
- Taking bookings
- Washing and styling hair
- Preparing colour treatments
- Clean and tidy the salon
- Preparing stylist area
- Learning styles cuts and treatments through mentoring within the salon and whilst on day release from your college specialist
- Taking payments from clients after treatments
Applicants will be required to attend an Assessment Centre with Vision Apprentices as part of the screening process.
The employer reserves the right to close this vacancy early should a suitable candidate be identified prior to the published closing date
The Person Specification -
We are inviting enthusiastic individuals who are committed to learning new skills and knowledge with the appropriate experience, qualifications and personal qualities to apply for this exciting opportunity.
The employer would like applicants to be able to demonstrate the qualifications, skills, experience and attributes listed below to be considered.
Skills & Qualities
- GCSE Grades A to C or 4-9
- Confidence with meeting/speaking to new people and conversing with ease with to all different age groups.
- Self-motivated & reliable
- Smart professional appearance
- Attention to detail
- Organisational skills
- Time management skills
- Customer service skills
Employer: Wisps N Waves
Location: 234 Southwell Rd E, Rainworth, Mansfield NG21 0EQ
Framework/Standard: Hair Professional Level 2 Standard
Duration: 24 months
Weekly wage: £111 -148
Hours per week: 30 – 40 including day release
Working pattern: Working on a rota basis Tuesday – Saturday
Pay frequency: TBC
Assisted travel: NoneSign-up or log in to apply