Harlow Town Football Club Academy
- College Courses
- Level 3
- Employment & Training
- Level 3
- Alternative Courses/Degrees
- Sport and Fitness
- Academic & Education
- Outdoor Pursuits
- Harlow remove
Are you a footballer aged 16-18?
Looking for a career in sport?
Looking to get an education and train as a footballer?
The Academy programme is a 2-year, full-time education and football development programme open to footballers aged 16-18 year olds that will give you:
- Daily training from highly qualified FA coaches
- Learning delivered by outstanding teachers
- Guidance on individual football fitness and nutritional advice
- Recognised qualifications - BTEC Level 3 Subsidiary Diploma in Sport and BTEC Level 3 Diploma in Sport
- Regular appraisal to monitor development both on and off the pitch
- Exit routes into professional and semi-professional football, University, apprenticeships, football coaching and sport, leisure and fitness jobs.
- Where required students will study Maths and English GCSE or Functional Skills.
Harlow Town Football Club
SCL Education Group
FREE for 16-18 year olds - There will be a subsidised cost for purchasing training kit
COURSE START DATE
3 GCSES A-C preferably one Maths or English
SCL Education Group is one of the UK’s leading independent providers of education through sport who run Academy programmes in partnership with over 50 Football Clubs. Over the course of the programme students will gain the underpinning knowledge and skills for a wide range of sports careers.
Apply below with your details below for the Academy and a member of the SCL Education team will be in contact with next steps.Sign-up or log in to apply