Opportunities now exist for bright, enthusiastic Digital Support Apprentice to work alongside our reception and marketing staff. Providing essential office support to both ourselves tenants & virtual clients.
Excellent opportunity for a confident individual with good customer service & IT skills to develop digital office support skillsets.
Our Client is currently looking to employ a Digital Support Apprentice to join their small reception and Marketing team to assist in supporting their own digital business support needs as well as supporting providing essential digital and secretarial support to the tenants and virtual clients.
- Managing our co-working booking system database
- Managing tenants diaries for appointments
- Updating and managing Excel databases
- Updating and managing Access database
- Dealing with our virtual clients via email and taking calls for them then communicating message back to them.
- Offering Marketing support for website content management to our marketing manager.
- Answering calls for tenants using appropriate telephone answering software system.
- Using bespoke booking system for one of our tenants to manage their diary and client bookings.
- Other ad hoc admin as required Training
- Full training will be provided for all software systems.
- Work based assessment training with be provide through QA and you will be given classroom training on Microsoft PC passport training and other classroom training will be provided as well as on the job training to make you proficient across all systems required within the job itself.
- This apprenticeship will give you your level scqf level 6 diploma in digital applications
- Able to follow instruction
- Comfortable working on own initiative or as part of a team
- High standard of verbal communication skills
- PC literate
10-5 pm - 30hours
Flexible on working hours to allow you to start and finish based on travel times.
All standard statutory holidays.
Potential to up skill in year 2 to full Digital Marketing trainee ship also.
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.