Help-desk Administration Apprentice- Edinburgh (EH48) - 1260
- Advanced Apprenticeship
- Business & Admin
- Bathgate remove
You would be joining a very friendly office where you will be supported on a daily basis to gain your qualification.
A leading property solutions company with offices across the UK are looking for another apprentice to join their team.This company provides a wide range of maintenance solutions across a large variety of sectors including education, care homes, social housing, hospitals and hotels.
This company successfully introduced their apprentice scheme last year and the apprentices already working in their teams have seen their roles expand to include additional responsibilities as their confidence in the role grows.
- Answering incoming calls from a variety of clients detailing their maintenance requirements.
- Taking the clients details, inputting into internal systems
- Scheduling for the appropriate maintenance team to visit client to resolve the issue
- Date entry and ensuring internal systems are kept up to date at all times
- Responding to emails ( internal and external)
- Printing off letters, schedules and other documents
- General administration within the team
Our client is looking for an apprentice who:
- Is well organised
- Has a good telephone manner
- Can work well within a busy environment
5 standards ( Level 1 - 3)OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications including Maths and English
Daily working hours - 9am to 5pm
Sign-up or log in to apply