Vital is an exciting Technology company who focus on Innovation knowledge and customer service. They are a forward thinking company that has continued to grow from strength to strength with fantastic progression opportunities available for the right candidate who matches Vitals commitment and passion.
Job overview / purpose:
Currently seeking ambitious individuals with a passion for IT to join a fantastic team as Helpdesk Engineers.
If you are a good communicator and interested in solving problems, this job will be a perfect fit for you!
Working just outside Leeds in the Wetherby area, this opportunity will help any eager IT enthusiast improve their skills and knowledge alongside working within exciting environment.
The role will entail many different exciting responsibilities and aspects, such as:
• Answering customer support calls and logging them on the company database
• Providing 1st line support directly to customers, colleagues and partners
• Communicating effectively with customers, suppliers and partners by telephone, email and in person
• Assisting with IT installation and implementation projects and tasks
• Providing internal IT support for colleagues and internal IT systems
This is a good opportunity to experience real life problems and solutions whilst developing a strong background in IT support.
• Enthusiasm and passion for IT
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• High attention to detail and problem solving skills
• Ability to work well in a team and individually
• Open to new ideas and learning new skills
Desired qualification requirements:
A minimum of 5 GCSEs - C and above (Grade 3 and above).
5 days per week,
Monday - Friday,
37.5 hrs a week, [all details will be confirmed with the employer]
£150 - £200 per week
Benefits / Future prospects:
• Job type: Full time
• Opportunity to gain experience in support and solutions environment
• Career development
• Gain Microsoft qualifications through apprenticeship
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.