Helpdesk/ Support Technician Apprentice - Aylesbury (HP17) - 3773
We are no longer receiving applications for this opportunity, but there are plenty more open so please continue searching.
- Advanced Apprenticeship
This is a successful computer services company that provides IT goods and services to companies in Berks, Bucks and Oxon.
The business requires a Support Technician Apprentice to provide 1st line technical support to their clients.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing IT company where your contribution matters and you can gain further skills and experience leading to career growth.
- Receiving incoming support calls from clients
- Recording support calls into the call management system
- Analysing calls and providing telephone / remote support
- Assigning and briefing field engineers for follow up support
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Office applications
- Basic understanding of IT Infrastructure and cloud computing
- Excellent communication skills
- Can do attitude and need to succeed
3 x GCSE ( or equivalent)at grades A-C in any subject plus GCSE English and Maths ( or equivalents)at grade D or above
Monday-Friday, 9am-5: 30pm, ? hour for lunch
QA' s Apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.