Salary £13500 per year
Duration 18 months
Advert closing date 22/10/2021
Unique opportunity to be involved in the creation and development of a business providing talent to the film and tv industry. Alongside existing talent provision and model agency within the group the company is expanding.
- Assist in the development of new company brand, service proposition and company website
- Assist in the development of the business strategy [12 – 24 months min.] including action plan and associated targets [sales/financial]
- Using various software [Microsoft Office/Internal systems/Agency software/ poss. SAGE accounts software] understand business metrics and help develop/own meaningful reporting to support measure overall company performance
- Work closely with finance team to understand financial performance, be actively involved in analysis of internal and external information to positively influence business strategy
- Communicate with external clients & talent in a professional manner both via telephone and producing professional written responses to enquiries
- Support individual talent building their profile via internal software, assist in logistics for attending / travelling to auditions
- Develop project to improve operational efficiency
- Create presentations for clients, to promote service offering and promote individual talent [using internal software & powerpoint]
- Understand applicable regulation to group business, comply for management of immediate business activities
- Gain an understanding of the external market, use information to help shape company progressing against goals
- Draft correspondence, write reports and review others' work. Maintain records and files, handle confidential information in compliance with the organisation's procedures. Coaches others in the processes required to complete these tasks.
GCSE English and Maths 4 - 9/A - C
- Engaging & approachable
Training to be provided
Apprentices will be required to attend college at least x1 day per week either at Uxbridge, Harrow or Hayes Campus completing necessary mandatory training and units associated with the apprenticeship.
Our Account Manager, industry-trained assessor and Learning Advocate support apprentices to deliver our high-quality training programmes.
The apprentice will be required to complete:
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- Skills, Knowledge and Behaviours
- Standard and End Point Assessment
- Other training will be provided by the employer as required to enable the fulfilment of the job role.
Things to consider
- Attention to detail; adheres to procedures and standards set & focuses on accuracy
- Organisation / Time Management: Strong organisational skills, ability to manage & prioritise multiple tasks within set deadlines
- Communication skills; professional and clear communicator internally & externally
- Accountability; evidences ownership for workload, pro-active in assisting colleagues, team & company to achieve common goals.
- Team work; works well as part of a team, assists others, shares knowledge and strives to meet joint goals.
- Knowledge; proactive approach to learning both in & out of classroom, evidences putting learning into practice
- Flexible approach
- Engaging & approachable
Wide range of prospects as a result of this apprenticeship, the varied role would allow for permanent position in talent management, business reporting and/or marketing. Potential for right candidate to move into a management position within the group.