Holiday Club Senior Instructor - South & South East
We are no longer receiving applications for this opportunity, but there are plenty more open so please continue searching.
SCL have exciting opportunities for Holiday Club Senior Instructors! Come and join the SCL Team!
The role will include:
- The Holiday Club Senior Instructors have the responsibility for leading the overall Club Energy/Soccer School provision on a daily basis as well as supporting the Holiday Club Manager. Their primary role is to ensure that staff are delivering activities/sessions of the highest quality and that both children and staff are engaged and having fun in a safe and secure environment.
- Our Holiday Club Senior Instructors need to be energetic, motivational, and organised. They will have the opportunity to lead and manage without the total responsibility of the whole camp
SCL is an exciting and dynamic place to work. We value the ideas and suggestions of our staff and look to them to help our business expand and become an even bigger name in education and childcare. Our aim is to help improve education through sport and deliver a range of high-quality extended childcare services.
- Passion and commitment for sport and education
- Keen interest and knowledge in sport
- High level of organisation skills
- Inspirational and motivating in the delivery of activities to children
- Friendly and approachable with the ability to be firm in discipline when required
- Ability to work autonomously, with minimal direction and under own initiative
- Experience in working with children
- Experience in leading a team
Job Type: Part Time School Holidays only
Age of children: 4 – 12yrs
Work Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm or 9:15am – 5:45pm Weekdays only