Customer Excellence Advisor - Part time evenings.
Salary: £18,525 (pro rata)
Fixed Term Contract - 9 months
Shift: Part time evenings. Choose your shift, Monday-Friday or include 1 or both weekend days (min 16 hours per week)
As a customer excellence advisor, you will form part of our rapid deployment team supporting various client areas during some of their key projects. Your could be helping customers with a range of queries, depending on the client you're assigned to, ranging from the straightforward to the complex. The most important thing is that you're there to help, and that customers feel supported by you each and every day. As you develop in the role, you'll gain an in-depth knowledge of the products and services on offer, and we'll give you all the training you need to know how to communicate this in lots of different ways, so the customer gets all the information they need. You may not have all the answers, and that's okay, as you'll have a friendly team around you who are always there to help, whether you're working at home or in the office, helping you find the right answers and all the resources you need to succeed in your role.
For us, better begins with you. We have ambitious plans for the future, using advanced technology to go beyond just making customers happy, finding the answers and solutions that leave them feeling positive, well-informed, and able to get on with their day. And we're dedicated to making sure our colleagues-the ones who make 'better' happen-have the skills and confidence to wow customers while excelling in their careers. We'll give you opportunities to learn and develop, with team leaders and managers there to help support and drive your progression forward in the direction you want to go, at a pace that suits you. What you'll be doing:
- handling customer queries and delivering high quality service throughout
- move regularly within the business as and when required to support key projects and times of high demand across a variety of business units
- using your product knowledge to proactively find answers and solve problems
- working to tight deadlines to ensure all queries are responded to in good time and meet day-to-day service delivery targets
- giving administrative support to ensure all queries are correctly logged and updated in line with our processes
- adhering to data protection and confidentiality laws
What we're looking for:
- someone who works well independently and takes ownership of customer issues
- a drive to solve problems and help people
- a clear, confident communicator, even when faced with challenges
- someone who gets on well with others, and understands how to approach different customer interactions
- an understanding or ability to learn about the different processes within a contact centre environment
- a great listener with attention to detail, who can demonstrate empathy and patience
About Capita Experience
At Capita Customer Experience, we're transforming customer service. Our expert teams create better outcomes for 100 million customers every year across phone, email, web and more. Partnering with clients from a vast range of industries, with 19 contact centres across the UK, India, Poland and South Africa, our scale and breadth of opportunities make us stand out. The work you do will make a difference to colleagues, clients, customers, suppliers and communities.
What's in it for you?
- A competitive salary of £18,525 (pro rata)
- 22 days' holiday (rising to 27) with the opportunity to buy extra leave
- The opportunity to take a paid day out of the office, volunteering for our charity partners or a cause of your choice
- Company matched pension, life assurance, a cycle2work scheme, 15 weeks' fully paid maternity, adoption and shared parental leave, paternity pay of two weeks... and plenty more
- Voluntary benefits designed to suit your lifestyle-from discounts on retail and socialising, to health & wellbeing, travel, and technology
- Access to our Employee Network Groups, which represent every strand of diversity and allow colleagues to connect and learn from each other on an open, inclusive platform
You'll get the chance to follow your chosen career path anywhere in Capita. You'll be joining a network of 55,000 experienced, innovative and dedicated individuals across multiple disciplines and sectors. There are countless opportunities to learn new skills and develop in your career, and we'll provide the support you need to do just that. Our purpose is to create a better outcome for you.
What will happen next:
- Choose apply now to fill out our short application
- Your application will be reviewed by our global recruitment team
- We will invite you to take part in an interactive game based assessment called Arctic Shore Assessment. Please look out for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org and complete as soon as possible
- Once you have completed your assessment you will be invited to a video interview with a member of the recruitment team
To view our Covid-19 and process adjustments information, please visit the Capita Careers site.
We're an equal opportunity employer, which means we'll consider all suitably qualified applicants regardless of gender identity or expression, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, age, sexual orientation, disability status or any other protected characteristic. We recruit and develop our people based on merit and their passion for creating better outcomes, and we're committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. During the application process, you'll be asked to share your personal characteristics and data with us. This helps us understand our audience so we can make sure we are doing everything we can to attract a diverse range of people and ensure our recruitment processes are fair and inclusive.