Horticulture/Grounds Apprentice - Daniel Teague - Hereford
Not taking applications
- Intermediate Apprenticeship
- Employment & Training
- Level 2
- Professional Qualifications
- Agriculture, Horticulture
Employer's name: Daniel Teague
Excellent opportunity to work alongside skilled horticulturists carrying out various duties to include: weeding, pruning, hedge cutting, mowing and cleaning up sites as well as aspects of landscaping both hard and soft.
- Hedge cutting
- Cleaning up sites as well as aspects of landscaping (hard and soft)
You should have a keen interest in horticulture/gardening and be prepared to work outside in all weathers.
Weekly wage: £174.00 - £200.00
Working week: Monday to Friday: 07.30am to 16.30pm. Paid morning tea break & 30 minute unpaid lunch break. Possibility of occasional overtime in the summer months on a Saturday or evening when weather and light permit. Total hours per week: 40.00.
Expected duration: 24 months
Possible start date: 06 May 2019
- Team player
- Good attention to detail
- Desire to learn and achieve but no prior knowledge is required
- Hard working
- Open personality
- GCSE grades 9-4 (A-C) in English and maths or equivalent grades