Hospitality Apprentice - Parkdean Resorts - Cayton Bay
We are no longer receiving applications for this opportunity, but there are plenty more open so please continue searching.
- Intermediate Apprenticeship
- Hospitality and Catering
Parkdean Resorts are delighted to be recruiting a Hospitality Apprentice for our Cayton Bay Resort in North Yorkshire.
35 hrs approx - inc evenings and weekend
Detailed Job Description:
Reporting to the Catering Manager, you will support the Catering and Complex teams by:
• Learning all aspects of how to run the retail function.
• Assisting the Complex Manager with cost control and budget management.
• Looking after stock control, ensuring everything is fully stocked and ordering any new items required.
• Raising purchase orders and invoices for anything relating to the retail function.
• Support the retail team in serving customers food and drinks.
.• Have a passion to work within the hospitality industry.
• Be flexible to work weekends and some evenings.
• Have an understanding of Parkdean Resorts
• Have a desire to work in the Holiday industry.
• A desire to progress
Please ensure you can travel to and from the venue at a variety of hours.
Hours p/wk can vary. Wage is £5.00 p/hr.
This role will be based front AND back of house, so please ensure you are comfortable with this before applying.Application closed