Do you have an interest or passion in hospitality? Have you considered working at a rugby club? If so, this is the job for you.
This Traineeship work experience is part of an education and training programme that is focused on giving young people the skills and experience that employers are looking for. At its core is the work preparation training, English and maths for those who need it, and a high-quality work experience placement.
Traineeships help unlock your great potential and give you the work preparation training, maths, English, Digital Skills and work experience needed to get an Apprenticeship or other job.
This Traineeship Opportunity is unwaged.
Main purpose of job: To help and plan and implement the delivery for the hospitality operations in the Stadium including conferences & events.
- To work within a team to deliver exceptional customer service for stadium visitors.
- To assist and support the FoH Management team always to ensure the optimum profitability of all operations
- To assist in the preparation for the delivery of the food and beverage offering for Match days. Banqueting, Conference and Events
- To ensure all hospitality operations are consistently delivered to a market leading standard and in line with the Sixways Stadium Customer Journey
- Work closely with the Heads in the Food & Beverage department to ensure compliance with health and safety and food safety standards across all of the Hospitality areas
- To actively promote and present the venue in a positive aspect and to highlight/ communicate sales opportunities that arise through daily customer interaction
- To undertake any other duties deemed commensurate with the post and as directed by management and / or the Company
- Meet and Greet customers
- Provide detailed information when asked (e.g. menu, ingredients, allergies, product knowledge)
- Prepare event rooms by setting up furniture, linen, cutlery, and glassware
- Upsell additional products when appropriate
- Take accurate orders
- Serve food and drinks orders in an effective and timely manner
- Maintain a clean and tidy work environment both back and front of house
- Check dishes and kitchen ware for cleanliness and presentation and report any problems
- Carry plates, cutlery, and glassware in correct manner (as per training)
Training to be provided
- A traineeship is a skills development programme that includes a work placement. It can last from 6 to 20 weeks depending on your existing qualifications. Our tutors follow you across your program so that you can complete functional skills (math & English if needed) and other professional qualification
- The Traineeship is aimed to give you CV and Interview Skills, real work experience with an employer, and an employer reference at the end of your placement
A traineeship is a course with work experience that gets you ready for work or an apprenticeship. It can last up to 12 months.
You can apply if you’re:
- eligible to work in England
- unemployed and have little or no work experience
- aged 16 to 24 and qualified below Level 4
- a work experience placement
- help with English and maths (if you need it)
You won’t be paid, but you may be given expenses for things like travel and meals.
The skills you gain from the Traineeship will be valuable for future jobs and for building your CV
- 37.5 per week
- 10 weeks
- 4 available
- Living and eligible to work in England
- Unemployed and have little or no work experience
- Qualified below Level 3 (No graduates)
- Have strong verbal communication and able to interact with customers and colleagues.
- To be pleasant and courteous and have exceptional customer service skills.
- Be flexible around hours and days of work.
- Be adaptable to changing work and environments.
- Have basic numeracy and literacy skills.
- Ability to lead, motivate and form effective working relationships with another team members.
- Display passion, willingness, and curiosity in your role.
- Be able to work as part of a team and alone.
- Be of smart appearance with good personal hygiene.
- Pro-active in problem solving and work on own initiative to deal with problems and opportunities.
- To have a flexible and positive attitude to work well under pressure and adapt to changing priorities