Hospitality Supervisor (Greece)
- Full Time
- Gap Year
- Gap Year
- Hospitality and Catering
The Hospitality Supervisor works closely with the Hotel Manager to deliver excellent customer service and seamless delivery of the bar services.
You will oversee, manage and inspire the bar and restaurant staff to ensure our customers receive a friendly, welcoming and efficient service when drinking in our hotel bars. It will be an experience they will want to revisit throughout their holiday and will be the hub of the hotel. You will ensure that the bar is always well stocked, clean and a welcoming environment where nothing is too much trouble. Along with you bar team you will look to run weekly promotions and entertainment ensuring it is suitable to your guests that week and their needs.
You will be a prominent figure in the Hotel to our guests where you will be readily available to help with any questions and queries they may have.
Person Specification (assessed via application, assessment centre or interview as appropriate):
Each of the criteria below is rated as Essential (E), Highly Desirable (HD) or Desirable (D). We place considerable emphasis on your Personal Qualities as the training and support we provide can often strengthen any weaknesses that exist in other areas.
- Strong social/People skills/Cheerful/Outgoing (E)
- Highly Motivated (E)
- Passionate / Enthusiastic (E)
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team (E)
- Ability to cope under pressure (E)
- Willingness to work hard / long hours (E)
- Adaptable / Flexible Attitude (E)
Skills & Ability
- Customer Service (E)
- Communication Skills (E)
- Problem Solving and Complaint Handling (E)
- Sales Experience (E)
- Planning Organisational Skills (E)
- Literate and Numerate (E)
- IT / Admin / Social Media (E)
- Training Mentoring (E)
- Conversational Greek (D)
- Relevant Transferable work Experience (E)
- People/ Team management / Supervisory Experience (E)
- Secure Cash Handling Experience (E)