Hospitality Supervisory and Management Apprenticeships
- Full Time
- Employability Skills
- Intermediate Apprenticeship
- Higher Apprenticeship
- Advanced Apprenticeship
- Employment & Training
- School Leaver
- Level 1
- Level 2
- Level 3
- Professional Qualifications
- Hospitality and Catering
If you’re great with people and have leadership qualities, this may well suit you.
When we pay to dine out, have a drink in a bar, stay in a hotel or visit a nightclub we expect good service, food and drink, wherever we choose. So what is the ‘wow factor’ that makes us return to our favourite venue?
It’s usually about the quality of the service and the overall experience. And this is down to the staff, inspired and directed by their immediate supervisor or manager. Excellent service and outstanding experiences stem directly from strong leadership, and the catering and hospitality world is always keen to snap up people with potential to be tomorrow’s leaders of staff teams.
Nearly all HIT’s trainers have a hospitality management background.
Supervisory and Management Apprenticeships we offer:
- Team Leading Intermediate Apprenticeship
- Hospitality Supervision and Leadership Advanced Apprenticeship
- Hospitality Management Higher Apprenticeship
- Business Administration Advanced Apprenticeship
- Management Advanced Apprenticeship
Sign-up or log in to apply