Come to our drop-in recruitment session!
Date: Wednesday 14 July 2021
Location: Floor 3, 140 Old Street EC1V 9BJ
Did you perfect your banana bread skills during lockdown?
If not, no problem!
A bakery owned by a high-end restaurateur seeks a Bakery Assistant to fulfil restaurant deliveries. This includes packing and labelling products, such as biscuits and muffins.
You will also learn how to make chocolates, cakes and jams.
All bakery produce is made on site in Islington and delivered to restaurants all over London.
"We focus on using the freshest produce prepared daily to create dishes with influences from the Mediterranean, North Africa and the Middle East. The restaurants and delis aim to provide a full sensory experience, with regards to both aesthetic design and abundant displays of delicious salads and cakes."
Successful trainees who complete their traineeship can apply for available roles within the organisation or permanent placement by way of apprenticeship.
Placement location: Islington
Duration: 5 days per week for a minimum of 2 weeks
- Education: no more than a Level 3 qualification
- Age 19-24 and living in London
- Not in full time employment
- During your placement, lunch will be provided and travel paid for
- NUS Apprentice Extra Card
- High quality work placement
- Mentor in the workplace
- Ongoing support from Itec's Traineeship Coach and Engagement Officer
- Your CV will stand out to assist your progression into future Jobs, Apprenticeships, or Higher Education.
What is a traineeship?
Traineeships is a skills and development programme bridging the gap between unemployment and either: an apprenticeship, secure job or higher education. At Itec Skills, we incorporate a work placement, employability training and functional skills support to ensure you are ‘work ready’ and fulfilling your potential towards your long-term goals.
Register for our CV workshop on 21 July 2021!