Come to our drop-in recruitment session!
Date: Wednesday 14 July 2021
Location: Floor 3, 140 Old Street EC1V 9BJ
Do you enjoy working with people? Curious about the hospitality industry?
Look no further!
A small family of well-known restaurants seek energetic individuals for a 4 week "Hospitality Experience" programme, where you will receive unique training in the kitchen and on the restaurant floor, serving customers.
You will be supporting both the kitchen porters and wait staff.
"We focus on using the freshest produce prepared daily to create dishes with influences from the Mediterranean, North Africa and the Middle East. The restaurants and delis aim to provide a full sensory experience, with regards to both aesthetic design and abundant displays of delicious salads and cakes."
Successful trainees who complete their traineeship can apply for available roles within the organisation or permanent placement by way of apprenticeship.
Placement locations: Fitzrovia, Soho, Spitalfields
Duration: 5 days per week for 4 weeks
- Education: no more than a Level 3 qualification
- Age 19-24 and living in London
- Not in full time employment
- During your placement, lunch will be provided and travel paid for
- NUS Apprentice Extra Card
- High quality work placement
- Mentor in the workplace
- Ongoing support from Itec's Traineeship Coach and Engagement Officer
- Your CV will stand out to assist your progression into future Jobs, Apprenticeships, or Higher Education.
What is a traineeship?
Traineeships is a skills and development programme bridging the gap between unemployment and either: an apprenticeship, secure job or higher education. At Itec Skills, we incorporate a work placement, employability training and functional skills support to ensure you are ‘work ready’ and fulfilling your potential towards your long-term goals.
Register for our CV workshop on 21 July 2021!