This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking for a career in hotel management. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate.
- To promote the Company Mission and Values ensuring that they govern your decision making at all times.
- To work in various departments at the discretion of the H.R. an General Managers assisting in the operation of those departments with the objective of ensuring that high standards are achieved in terms of customer care while ensuring security and safety of guests, colleagues and the property.
- To set yourself and to achieve high personal standards and to play an active part in maintaining a harmonious team spirit while promoting our Mission and adopting our values.
- To observe cleaning schedules assisting Departmental Managers in maintaining high standards of cleanliness, orderliness and good housekeeping at all times.
- To ensure that any Maintenance or Health and Safety Issues are dealt with through appropriate procedures before they have an adverse effect on safety, comfort or the guest experience.
- To adopt an active role around the premises ensuring that you maintain close contact with customers, that you are looking and listening for opportunities to be of service or to increase sales.
- To ensure that you fully communicate with your managers and colleagues reporting anything of significance to the Duty and Departmental Managers.
- To undertake any other duty which may reasonably be requested as the Company continually strives to create greater customer satisfaction.
Training to be provided
A traineeship is a skills development programme that includes a work placement. It can last from 6 to 20 weeks depending on your existing qualifications. Our tutors follow you across your program so that you can complete functional skills (math & English if needed) and other professional qualification.
The Traineeship is aimed to give you CV and Interview Skills, real work experience with an employer, and an employer reference at the end of your placement.
You will train and work in various hotel departments, supporting colleagues and management to achieve our Mission according to our Values.
A traineeship is a course with work experience that gets you ready for work or an apprenticeship. It can last up to 12 months.
You can apply if you’re:
- eligible to work in England
- unemployed and have little or no work experience
- aged 16 to 24 and qualified below Level 4
- a work experience placement
- help with English and maths (if you need it)
You won’t be paid, but you may be given expenses for things like travel and meals.
Possible Apprenticeship available.