Brief overview of the vacancy role
Premier Inn are currently looking for housekeeping apprentices to join them, becoming part of the UK's best loved hotel brand- Join our award-winning apprenticeship programme and start your career with us today!
At Premier Inn, every guest wants a great night's sleep- That's only made possible by our hardworking and passionate housekeeping teams. You are at the heart of making sure that every guest can feel comfortable and relax while they stay with us.
- Gain a nationally recognised qualification which will look GREAT on your CV
- 60% off hotel stays and 25% off at restaurants such as Beefeater
- Friendly and supportive working environment with career progression opportunities
- Workplace pension and ShareSave schemes
- £2 Meals at work
- You'll get discounts on a huge selection of brands such as; retail, technology, fashion, cinema, travel, food and drink
Previous experience is not needed because It's all about having the passion to deliver a great night's sleep for every guest. Core Duties will include:
- Being in control of linen and keeping the rooms spotlessly clean
- Keeping the public areas clean & tidy
- Working safely with the chemicals needed, making sure you never put yourself or are guests at risk
- Working quickly and effectively to brand standards
We have an award-winning apprenticeship programme so you will be working towards your housekeeping level 2 Standard Qualification over the course of 15 months, alongside your day-to-day role.
What your apprenticeship includes:
- A mixture of face to face and virtual catch ups with your learning coach every 4 - 6 weeks
- A mixture of on and off the job training, including workshops and webinars
- Feedback sessions to discuss progress
- Obtain Functional Skills in English and Maths (if you don't already have GCSE)
If all of this sounds like you.... Apply today to start your Whitbread journey!
Desired personal Qualities
- Passionate about developing your skills in the hospitality sector
-A willingness and desire to learn
-A smart and tidy appearance
-High standards of cleanliness and hygiene
-A flexibility to work weekends
Ongoing training and development
Training to be provided
Hospitality Team Member Level 2 - Housekeeping
Functional Skills in maths and English
ZH2 Hospitality Team Member Apprenticeship - Housekeeping L2
Paid hours per week