This company has been running for nearly 20 years, and now operates across 16 locations within the UK and have become a driving force within the independent financial advisory and employment benefits sector.
Working as an HR Administration Apprentice, this will be a very varied role and will include:
- Answering email queries into the dedicated HR email inbox
- Answering any internal incoming calls into the HR Team
- Advertising vacancies and shortlisting candidates for interview
- Updating internal HR Systems with employee details, recording absence, holidays etc
- Reference checking new employees
- Producing new starter packs
- Updating payroll details with salary sacrifices including season ticket loans, maternity, paternity, childcare vouchers etc
- Running benefits reports to include private medical, pension auto enrolment etc
- Dealing with internal examination requests for professional exams
We are looking for an apprentice who understands the importance of confidentiality, is confident, a first rate communicator both verbally and written and who is proactive and motivated.
Minimum of 5 standards ( Level 1 - 3)OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications including Maths and English
Full training will be provided by the employer and QA Apprenticeships and the successful applicant will already possess:
- Ambition, enthusiasm and motivation
- Strong organisational skills
- Great communicator both written and verbal
- Seeking a long term career within the HR industry
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Monday - Friday
- 9.00am - 5.30pm
- GBP 11500
QA' s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note:This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.