To provide an effective administration service for all HR related matters across GC, including acting as the first point of contact for the HR Department for employees, managers and external contacts as appropriate.
A normal day would include:
• Providing an accurate and efficient administration service for all aspects of HR and recruitment work
• Providing payroll and benefits administration
• Collating and chasing on HR documentation
• Tracking receipt of annual appraisals, probationary period paperwork, ensuring that accurate attendance and personal records are maintained
• Interrogating systems to provide monthly, quarterly and annual management information reports as required by the business
• Ensuring that documentation, charts, tracking systems, HR database and the Intranet are all kept up to date
• Providing advice and guidance to managers and employees in relation to administrative procedures as appropriate in line with Company policy and procedures, and HR Advice Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
• Being a first point of contact for the HR Department responding to a variety of HR related queries from employees, managers and external customers as appropriate, escalating these to the relevant member of the department as appropriate
• Completing general HR and recruitment administration responsibilities in line with business needs, including providing administrative support to the HR Operations, HR Projects, Payroll or Training teams as required
• Carrying out additional or alternative duties which are appropriate to the role, as reasonably required by the Company.
What you could go on to do
This is an entry level role. The career path for this post holder will be HR Assistant, Senior HR Assistant, HR Advisor, HR Business Partner.
How you will be supported
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.