HR Administrator Apprentice - London (W5 1) - 5639
- Advanced Apprenticeship
- Business & Admin
- London remove
The Lewis Trust Group are the family owned group that created and still fully own River Island, one of the most successful fashion brands in the UK. In addition to retailing, the group has worldwide interests in hotels, property and a portfolio of financial investments, employing over 15,000 people globally.
Provides first line support for all queries directed to the HR Services team, general HR administration including but not limited to starter, changes and leavers processes, references and benefit administration.
- Answering day to day queries across a variety of issues, escalating to the HR Officer as required ensuring accurate and timely resolution.
- Assist and guide employees and managers in using the self-service HR system for absence and holiday
- Filing Eligibility to Work documentation and entering details on the HR system
- Administration of offer packs and contract changes for retail store managementroles
- Provide paperwork for Work Experience
- Benefits administration in line with the Reward team
- Ensure data required for payroll is entered in the system using weekly operational reports.
- Office for National Statistics reporting
- Mortgage reference and letting agency references
- Pre-employment references ( retail and head office)
- Upload and maintain data to our 3rd party reference provider ( post-employment
- Support the team with lifecycle administration ensuring all Oracle related actions are completed accurately and in time for payroll deadlines.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment and deliver to deadlines together with good time management and excellent attention to detail
- Customer Service focused
- Team player
- Strong organisational skills with high level of integrity and discretion
- Experience of Microsoft applications ( Outlook, Word, Excel, Visio is preferred)
- Minimum 5 GCSE Grades ( C and above)or equivalent, including Maths and English
- GBP 18,000 per annum
Daily working hours:
- Monday to Friday, 09: 30 to 17: 30
- River Island Discount
- 23 days annual leave
- Free onsite parking
- Interest free season ticket loan
- On site gym - discounted membership
- Subsidised canteen
- Accessand use of RI Perks website
- Access and use ofvirtual on-line learning platform
- Career Development
- Chance join the one of the leading fashion retailers in the country.
QA' s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.
Sign-up or log in to apply