To assist with operational daily activities and general site administration tasks. Responsible for a variety of tasks including but not exhaustive; generalsite administration, filing, HR administrationactivities, managing spreadsheet input, updating systems with documentation. Provide support to the People Advisor.
- To assist with the recording and monitoring sickness absence, producing weekly and monthly KPI’s.
- General HR administration including letter preparation for meetings.
- Using the HR system to make contractual changes, such as new starter input, leavers, job detail changes etc. as well as general maintenance of confidential HR records.
- Dealing with a variety of written correspondence and telephone queries.
- Accountable for accurate input of absence and maintenance of the sites Kronos time and attendance system.
- Note taking at various meeting as and when required.
- Contributing towards the improvement of processes/methods of operating practices within the department.
- Assist in the People department with a flexible approach to working.
- Liaising with employees, management and on union representatives in a professional manner.
- Co-ordinating, input and management of on-site training.
- Supporting the People / Management team with ER issues, in particular with absence, disciplinary and grievance issues.
- Assisting the People Advisor drive employee engagement initiatives across the site.
Qualifications Required: Minimum of 5 GCSE's at grades C or above including Maths and English.