- Work with Business Unit Heads to advertise vacancies, handle application process and arrange interviews.
- Develop relationships with local colleges and universities, promoting the range of opportunities available, particularly within Network Engineering, to create a talent pipeline for the future.
- Issue job offers and contracts of employment for new hires
- Carry out inductions for all new employees and ensure an effective on-boarding process exists.
- Support line managers in interview process where required.
- To support the HR function in all areas whilst maintaining effective communication with the department
- Accurately complete all HR administration in a timely manner and within legal requirements
- Ensure all personnel records are kept up to date at all times both electronic and hard copies
- Calculate annual holiday entitlement and issue forms to employees within set timescale on changes to T& C's whilst adhering to current legislation
- Liaise with the payroll department, providing accurate and complete information prior to cut off date.
- Maintain and update online HR software system, producing reports for management when required.
- Oversee H& S administration;ensuring relevant training is in date to comply with legislation.
- Support other departments with administration when required, and help
- Good communicator.
- Ability to adapt and work under pressure.
- Conscientious and displays a positive can-do attitude.
- Understanding or interest in technology would be an advantage.
- This role is for 3-5 days per week, however consideration will be given to candidates who can work 5 days per week and can travel to The HR Booth' s office in Dunfermline on the other 2 days.
- Driving license preferred to enable you to travel to local colleges/universities when required.
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, both qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Mon - Fri
QA' s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note:This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.