The successful candidate will work alongside HR colleagues in the day to day handling of queries and providing HR advice on a number of matters. You will contribute to a range of HR processes including recruitment, onboarding of new employees, payroll and keeping our HR system, Access People, up to date.
You don’t need any HR experience, but you will have an interest in a career in Human Resources and experience of working with people. We want someone who is approachable, has good communication skills and willing to learn.
To provide administrative HR support to the HR Manager and HR Director, ensuring that the department delivers a good service to all departments and sections of the school. The HR Coordinator will be an extremely organised administrator who is able to provide a high level of accurate administrative support throughout the whole employee life-cycle.
As HR Administrator you will:
- Assist the HR team in any administration duties required to ensure the smooth running of the Human Resources Department.
- Support the HR Manager with the monthly payroll including management of the pension schemes.
- Manage recruitment and selection: including advertising on the NFTS website and appropriate job boards, administering the recruitment process and supporting colleagues on interview panels where required.
- Manage the onboarding process including drafting contracts of employment; and ensuring all relevant paperwork is in order including the right to work in the UK.
- Be responsible for administration and monitoring of the School’s appraisal processes and recording details on the HR database.
- Maintain and update the HR database with all staff changes to terms and conditions of employment including new starters and leavers, ensuring the correct data is entered.
- Support the HR team with all casework including organising and acting as a note-taker where required in employee meetings.
- Support the organisation of all learning and development including the employee induction.
- Management of the HR inboxes including recruitment and payroll.
- Maintain and update Filemaker with staff HESA data and support the HR Manager with the annual HESA return. 11. Undertake any other duties as may reasonably be required by the HRM, HRD and Management.