This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to start their career in HR. You will be given the chance to work with the HR department of a global company and be responsible for all aspects of the administration involved in the employee life cycle. You will also complete the industry recognised Level 3 CIPD qualification as part of the apprenticeship.
The Human Resources Assistant (Apprenticeship) sits within the Human Resources department and may also be required to communicate basic information with the Finance/Account and Payroll department on a regular basis. He/she provides general administrative support for basic Human Resources matters: such as personal administration, benefits, payroll, employee relations, etc. He/she works within a framework of established HR processes, procedures and standard work instructions as determined by the HR department and applicable legislations.
- Be responsible for all aspects of the administration involved in the employee life cycle including procedures in offices in Europe, Asia and Middle East
- Administer employees’ on-boarding and termination
- Record and organise absences and leaves
- Assist with the coordination of relevant training programs (Induction, HR, etc.)
- Administer performance evaluation program
- Assist with ensuring compliance of Company policies and procedures compliant with country regulations
- Assist the HR department with the localization and implementation of personnel policies and procedures
- Assist with employees’ relocations and transfer processes
- Keep employees’ data on the HRIS up-to-date and accurate
- Provide assistance to the HR team and employees with HRIS
- Maintain and organise both soft and hard employee files
- Assist with audits for compliance purposes
- Provide administrative support to various benefits plans
- Assist with the communication between the payroll department and the benefit providers
- Perform general administrative duties to assist the HR Department
- Complete all other tasks that are deemed appropriate for your role and assigned by your manager/supervisor
- 20 days annual leave plus the regular 8 bank holidays plus 1 day of paid time off for the birthday
- Occupational pension scheme
·Cycle to Work scheme
·Eyecare Voucher scheme
Annual salary of GBP 17,000-20,000 gross dependent on experience
Minimum of 5 GCSEs at grade 4 or above including Maths and English or equivalent qualifications.