Iceland Supervisor Apprenticeship - Iceland Stores - Musselburgh
We are no longer receiving applications for this opportunity, but there are plenty more open so please continue searching.
- Advanced Apprenticeship
A successful, growing, award winning business; Iceland are looking for candidates with outstanding potential to start their Apprentice Supervisor Programme. Supporting our Store Managers in all aspects of running the store – motivating the team, making sure the right stuff is on the shelves and keeping everything ship-shape behind the scenes – if you can juggle lots of different things at once, this is the right kind of place for you.
Detailed Job Description:
We are looking for someone that is keen to learn, develop & apply the technical & behavioural skills required in order to successfully complete the apprenticeship programme and provide an excellent service and store standards at all times through the in store team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with leadership and retail experience to build a career with one of Britain’s fastest-growing, and most innovative retailers whilst working towards their Team Leader Level 3 Apprenticeship.
This is a 12 month apprenticeship and at the end of the programme you will move into an Iceland Supervisor position.
Day to day duties:
1. DRIVING SALES
• Actively promote bestselling lines and key products and ensures stock is available across all ranges
• Accurately implement cycle and phase changes to drive customer offer in store
• Drive all additional customer focussed services and home delivery offering in store
• Maintain availability levels across all departments prioritising off sales and low levels
• Manage the Sight of Inventory system to maintain accurate stock levels in store
• Maintains accurate forecasting levels for products to drive sales
2. GIVING GREAT SERVICE
• Regularly observe colleague interaction to provide individual feedback
• Provide, and train others to deliver, a great experience to our customers
• Take all necessary action to provide a fast and efficient service all day in store, on line and home delivery
• Accurately complete date alerter to ensure all product on sale is legal
• Ensure correct fill levels and temperatures in store
• Right at Night operation is fully implemented to ensure full and clean offer for the customer
3. BEING PRODUCTIVE AND EFFICIENT
• Accurately use scheduler to ensure service levels are provided within budget
• Adhere to, and correctly implement, shopfloor and home delivery processes, policies and procedures
• Drive an accurate till operation by colleagues in store to reduce risk and loss
• Adhere to, and correctly implement shopfloor and stock processes, policies and procedures
• Conduct relevant investigations into stock loss to minimise future loss
• High standards of stockroom / coldroom / chiller housekeeping to drive efficiencies
- Helping the team by providing support, guidance and communicating on a day to day basis
- Finding out how you, and the team can improve
- Help develop the team so they can deliver what they need to
- Take ownership of the performance of the store team when running the store
- Help others with the changes required and support them through those
• Keeping positive, even when things get tough
The key dates are to be used as a guide only. Should the right candidate be found, this vacancy may close earlyApplication closed