Are you looking to build on your IT skills and kick start your career?
This could be the role for you!!
Norham High School are now looking to recruit an ICT Apprentice to join the school. Norham High School is passionate about the care and support it affords children, as well as striving to secure their academic success. Their motto is 'Believe, Strive, and Achieve' and this sits at the heart of their drive to deliver a great education to their pupils.
You can find out more about Norham High here: www.norhamhigh.com
Roles & Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Providing IT Support to Pupils and teachers
- Setting up desktops, laptops and tablets
- Communicating with pupils and staff
- Working with network manager on projects and tickets
- Must adhere to schools GDPR policies
Full support and guidance will be provided by both Baltic Apprenticeship and Norham High School throughout your time on the apprenticeship.
Desired Quality, Skills & Knowledge:
- Good communication skills (written, verbal)
- Good troubleshooting knowledge
- Good knowledge of hardware and components
- A calm approach
- The ability to work as part of a team
- A minimum of a 4 in Maths or equivalent is required for this role
Salary, Hours & Benefits:
- £9,000 per annum
- Monday to Thursday 8am to 4pm, Friday 8am to 3:30pm
- Term time only
Baltic Apprenticeships were the first training provider to offer a completely tech-focused, tech-driven training solution. We help people transform their knowledge and passion into skills that employers need.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch! Once we receive your application, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage. In the meantime, if you want to get a head start on the other applicants, expand your knowledge with the links provided!
Baltic Apprenticeships - Information, advice and guidance
Funding & Eligibility Criteria:
Individuals must have a valid and eligible residency status to apply for this role. For more information, please read Annex A on the below document: