ICT Support Apprentice - Manchester (M12) - 8648
- Advanced Apprenticeship
- Manchester remove
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with an amazing company to develop your future career. Apply now!
You will be working for...
An SME based in the North, offering its clients better value than many of our larger competitors as well as a more focused service. We are dedicated to achieve the best outcome on every project, because every project matters to our business.
Be part of QA' s 10k in tech and add yourself to the UK' s tech explosion!
In this job you will?
- Provide a vital service to teaching staff at School, diagnosing and resolving faults with computers, printers, network switches, servers and wireless networks, allowing the delivery of education across the site
- Work closely with staff in a school and classroom environment to ensure ICT equipment is in good order to deliver the new Computing Curriculum
Are you a bit of a problem-solver?Eager to take your technology knowledge to the next level?
Our training programme is designed to provide you with real-world skills using the most recent IT Technologies to transform you into a highly-skilled IT Apprentice ( all debt free! )
Our apprenticeships blends on-the-job experience, face-to-face workshops and online learning which will teach you a range of new skills including:
- Networking and Architecture
- Mobile and Operating System
- Cloud Services
- Coding and Logic
- Business Process
- Advanced Apprenticeship Infrastructure Technician Level 3 ( equivalent to A- level educational level) , MTA Networking Fundamentals, MTA Mobility and Devices Fundamentals, MTA Cloud Fundamentals, One Microsoft MOC on demanded course.
- Someone who is able to communicate clearly in a non-technical manor
- Someone who is able to work in a team and on his/her own initiative
- Someone who can demonstrate practical knowledge and problem-solving skills
- Someone with high quality inter-personal skills
- Someone with a strong interest in Information Technology and keep abreast of new developments in software and hardware
- Someone with ideally 5 GCSE Grades ( C and above)or equivalent, including Maths and English
- You will be based at a single school for 2 days per week with joint visits to different schools for the other 3 days
- The daily working hours are from Monday - Friday, 8am - 5.30pm
With the growing company brings opportunity for career progression as the team grows.
It only takes a minute to apply for an IT apprenticeship with QA and begin your IT with great prospects today.
QA' s apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe' s main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
Note:this advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
Sign-up or log in to apply