Are you an aspiring IT Support Technician looking to start your career with an evolving company?
In 2001, their managing director and his mother Patricia founded Labyrinth Technology. They are a close-knit team that holds that same core belief as their founders.
For more than 20 years they’ve delivered a comprehensive, outsourced service to companies of all sizes. Their considerable experience has given them a deep understanding of the disruption that IT problems can cause a business. That’s why they’ve founded partnerships with many clients who rely on them for support and advice on all aspects of IT operations, security and scalability.
They are now looking for a hardworking and motivated IT Support Technician Apprentice to join their team.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- First Line support
- Speaking to customers regarding tickets raised
- Escalating issues to senior teams
- Logging tickets onto the system
- Fixing hardware issues
- Upgrading software applications
- Upgrading hardware
Full training and support will be provided throughout your apprenticeship by Labyrinth Technology and Baltic Apprenticeships.
Desired Qualities, Skills & Knowledge:
- Passion for IT
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Grade 4/C or equivalent in Maths GCSE
Salary, Hours & Holidays:
- £18,000 per annum
- Monday- Friday 9am-5:30pm
- 20 days annual leave + bank holidays (Increasing by 1 day for each full year of service up to a maximum of 25 days.)
- Pension scheme
- Excellent work culture with periodic social events and pizza/drinks provided at the monthly company meeting.
There are career progression opportunities available upon completion of the program with the possibility of progression onto one of our level 4 programs
Baltic Apprenticeships were the first training provider to offer a completely tech-focused, tech-driven training solution. We help people transform their knowledge and passion into skills that employers need,
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch! Once we receive your application, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage.
Individuals must have a valid and eligible residence status to apply for this role.