ICT Technician- Sandy
We are no longer receiving applications for this opportunity, but there are plenty more open so please continue searching.
Working within educational establishments in the Sandy area of Bedfordshire, you will provide 1st Line IT support supporting the Head Teachers and staff, ensuring that the IT operation runs smoothly at all times. Microsoft Office skills will be required, such as Word, Excel and Powerpoint, as will working on your own initiative to ensure tasks are completed in a timely manner.
- Ensuring all machines are fully operational, installing updates as necessary
- Help with audit and stock control of equipment
- Assist in the development and updating of web page, social media and search engine optimisation
- Assist in other areas of the Dept as required.
Trouble-shooting, fault diagnosis and problem solving will all be part of your tasks, as well as installation, setting up equipment for presentations etc.
NiTP is a forward thinking and employer focused training provider that gives the Apprentice the best possible qualifications to enter high value employment in the IT Sector.
Working in partnership with Local Colleges, NiTP Academies deliver an intensive and fast track Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship for IT, Web, Software and Telecoms Professionals.
It consists of high value industry placements alongside a high quality training programme. This programme offers the most up to date industry recognised qualifications:
- CompTIA A+
- Microsoft Certified Technology Associate (MCTA)
- Diploma in ICT Professional Competence
- Certificate in ICT systems and Principles
Whilst on programme you will complete a 28 week programme of which you spend equal time split between your employer and the NiTP Academy on a week on week off basis, and earn a minimum of £92.50 per week!Application closed