Improvement Practitioner - Magna Park
- Higher Apprenticeship
- Logistics and Warehousing Vacancies
- Rugby remove
Working as a higher apprentice our Supply Chain team you will be responsible for leading operational teams through the Continuous Improvement (CI) programme, learning and implementing the four principles of CI deployment. You will set iterative target improvements and ensure long-term sustainable delivery across BT Supply Chain whilst ensuring best practice is shared across the growing CI community.
The Continuous Improvement (CI) programme in BT Supply Chain has an ambitious set of principles that seeks to make improving the way we work a core part of each employee’s role, every day. The programme is already delivering significant benefits across the group influenced by increases in revenue, reductions in cost, reduced cycle times, quicker time to market and a step change in the level of engagement and motivation of our people.
Training and support
With our training and ongoing support you’ll not only learn the ropes but you’ll develop personally too;
- Stakeholder Management, Influencing and Communication skills.
- You’ll be able to run CI workshops, presentations and 1:1 work within Supply Chain Teams to ensure progress against targets.
- You will work towards and achieve relevant Lean / Six Sigma / Change Management BQF Qualifications in line with internal training.
- You will build on your own Commercial Awareness to ensure you can track in-year and annualised financial benefits.
You’ll need to achieve (or be on course to achieve) two A-Levels with a minimum of CC grades. You’ll also need a minimum of four GCSEs at grades 4-9 (C or above) including English Language and Maths.Sign-up or log in to apply