Inbound/Outbound Sales Executive
Make It Cheaper have been making switching and saving easy for UK's small to medium-sized businesses since 2007. In a nutshell, our service takes the hassle out of shopping around for better deals on electricity, gas, commercial insurance, and telecoms. Our success has seen us appear on the Sunday Times Fast Track 100 list for three years running, from 2011 to 2013 – and we have no intention of slowing down. We want to hit the £1 billion saving mark by 2018 and we know there’s only one way we can do it – by continuing to make switching and saving as easy as we possibly can.
We are currently looking for Sales Executives to join our Energy Web Sales team located within an enviable London location working mainly within the Energy department. This position also requires agents to cross sell our Telecommunication and Commercial Insurance products. This position offers superb career prospects, great benefits and an excellent financial package which increases with progression.
This is a great opportunity to kick start a successful, high earning career with the very best ongoing training delivered by our senior management team.
We are looking for individuals who want to enjoy our fun, vibrant and friendly atmosphere working towards targets whilst being highly rewarded with uncapped commission schemes, performance parties, trips away and activity afternoons to mention but a few.
We like to treat our customers well and show each Client our Passion, Trust and Expertise whilst enjoying an excellent work life balance.
Duties and responsibilities
- Conducting outbound calls to potential customers to understand how we can assist them save money
- Answering inbound phone calls via our partner websites from prospective customers to identify the areas of their business we can assist with
- Making 150-200 dials per day
- Working closely with the Energy and Insurance sales brokers to ensure that quality leads are produced
- Providing product knowledge to prospective customers to advise them the best way we can
- Responsible for prospecting, qualifying and generating new sales leads
- Cross selling and up-selling online enquiries via our partner websites
- To achieve daily/weekly/monthly conversion targets
- To accurately complete all customer details & sales information to the required standard
The ideal candidate will have some exposure to sales including retail. You will be passionate about selling and making it easier for our customers by putting them first. If you are articulate, confident and friendly with a bright and enthusiastic personality and a pleasant and appealing telephone manner then we would love to hear from you!Sign-up or log in to apply