Winebuyers.com is an exclusive online members club for the contemporary wine consumer. Our aim at Winebuyers is simple bring wine into the 21st century. We connect vineyards and wine merchants directly to the end consumer, revolutionising what has until now, been a very traditional industry. We dont mark up prices or charge commission on any item sold, meaning that through our platform, members can purchase products at exactly the same price as they would from the source. The future of wine is online the global wine market is expected to reach 420 Billion dollars by 2020 with online sales set to double in the next 3 years. Our mission is to make wine from all over the world accessible to everyone whos as passionate about wine as we are.
Assisting the Head of Sales in delivering sales campaigns, specifically: using own initiative, keeping emails up to date, making polite and efficient sales calls, working alongside the marketing team in order to convert leads to sales.
● Database management, implementation and reporting
● Create and develop engaging content with sales strategies (written and graphic)
● Build relationships with relevant suppliers, acquiring promotional content and handling enquiries via telephone and email
● Maintaining the Winebuyers database
● Act as a brand guardian while attending industry events
● Undertake customer care and acting on positive and negative feedback
● Maintain and update information to enable management and tracking of sales activity
● Provide regular reports and reviews of sales and KPI’s to the Head of Sales, using these statistics to influence future sales activity
● Keep abreast of new industry technologies and trends within the wine industry and include them in sales pitches
● Assist marketing with market insight as required
● Event planning for promotional events
● Attendance at relevant exhibitions and wine tasting events
You will learn the required Digital Client Services skills including:
• Work with the CRM and other databases.
• IT tools, such as MS Excel, & presentation software to collect, analyse and communicate customer data to improve the effectiveness of the business.
• use communication tools including email, CRM systems & databases, to gather & share customer information to manage & develop customer relationships.
• Customer relationships require an understanding of business processes using digital skills.A vacancy has arisen at Winebuyers for an Account Executive. They are offering an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to fast track their Sales career in a fast paced entrepreneurial environment. You will have the opportunity to learn Digital Skills to fulfil the requirements of the role.