Infrastructure Maintenance Programme Mgr
Salary - Circa £48,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience
Are you customer focused?
Come and join our team. A new opportunity has arisen to join our Customer & Wholesale services team as an Infrastructure Maintenance Programme Manager responsible for delivering £15 million p.a of work across our sites and assets as part of our Industry leading Customer Service.
What will you be doing?
Reporting to the Head of Operational Service Delivery your role will provide all controls and monitoring to deliver best possible value for our customers across the PPM (planned preventative maintenance) programme (and reporting to internal governance groups as necessary) - ensuring programmes are managed to both Outputs and Funding.
This work has the potential to have a significant number of customer touch points annually and we want to really develop and promote to our customers the positive value that is being delivered as part of their overall customer experience with Anglian Water.
The Programme Manager will attend regional forums for both Water & Water Recycling to ensure that the programmes are tailored to the evolving requirements of the business.
You will build strong, effective relationships with all internal "customers", including water & water recycling Operations for the end to end delivery of work, as well as with framework contractors and partners.
In this role you will work to ensure that the programme delivers within governance - with the overarching aim being to deliver all planned work at the right time for both our customers and assets.
What do you need?
Our ideal Programme Manager will be extremely customer focused and have the following skills and experience:
- Strong experience with positively engaging customers and a wide number of teams/partners for the successful delivery of programmes of work
- Operational background, with a sound understanding of Operational Risk, ideally including experience of planned maintenance in both Water and Waste Water
- Experience of managing large budgets
- Great 'Team' management experience - inspiring and motivating people
- Proven track record in managing large programmes of work to time and cost whilst delivering business results
What benefits do we offer?
Being a successful water company doesn't come easy! Our people are important to us and we want to make sure that we reward and recognise all of the great work that they do. Some of our benefits include:
- Bonus scheme
- Private health care
- Competitive pension scheme
- 26 days annual leave rising with length of service
- Flexible benefits to support your wellbeing
- Flexible working (dependent on your role)
- Plus lots more!
We are passionate and committed to the learning and development of our people making sure they have the right skills and knowledge to be successful and to help achieve their potential. We also take Health and Safety very seriously in everything that we do.
If you are offered a job with us, you'll be subject to the relevant/standard employment checks, including: your right to work in the UK, reference, driving licence and identity check. Depending on your role, you may also be subject to further pre-employment checks.
Closing date: 17th May 2019
Interviews: Week Commencing 27th May 2019
Sign-up or log in to apply