Feature-rich POS solutions delivering a suite of tools to grow your business - Goodtill POS system, Goodeats online ordering, self-check-out & table ordering.
Goodtill is passionate about their work and proud to be supporting the growth of retail, hospitality, leisure, and entertainment businesses across the UK, Ireland, and select corners of the globe. Some of the customers: MBNA Thames Clippers, Junk Yard Golf, Wenzel’s, SSE Arena, New Balance, Gorilla Events, and many more.
You have a strong belief in the ideas of “working how we live”, you will be responsible for ensuring the highest level of service is delivered, high performance and quality is maintained and consumers of the service are valued.
This is a role that has responsibilities of our largest market and so has high expectations, it is a fantastic opportunity for you to join an amazing company and make your mark.
Main role / Responsibilities: [will include but not be limited to]:
- Taking calls, emails, live chat for first line support and logging these in the appropriate manner
- Problem solving customer queries
- Escalating problems internally
- Will deal with a wide spread of queries from hardware (printers not working) to software (release of new app versions and any bugs arising from it) and general support queries "I've forgotten my password".
Personal Qualities:(Example Team player)
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- A good problem solver
Diligent and punctual
- Friendly and proactive in internal communication - outgoing and happy to join in with team chats!
- Naturally inquisitive a bonus!
Working week: 37.5 hours a week
Salary: £12,480 Per Annum.
3 GCSEs (or equivalent) in any subject at grade C or above and 2 GCSEs for English and Maths at grade D or above
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship. Additionally, there may be opportunities to undertake further apprenticeship training as many of our programmes offer on-going development tracks.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.