Founded in 1990, Plan-It Business Systems have succeeded in establishing a diverse client base from a small family businesses in the Northwest UK to corporate global companies with multiple organisations spanning Australia, South Africa, India, Europe and the Middle East to name a few.
Our philosophy is to provide a support service that truly is the envy of our competitors. Our commitment to customers has no boundaries and we look to every client for a long lasting successful partnership, which can and has, spanned decades.
- Set-up new starters, ensuring all required software, hardware and accounts are provisioned
- Ensure operating systems are kept up to date
- Set-up and maintain user e-mail accounts
- Provide troubleshooting for network, computers (Windows and Mac OS), printers, and others
- Liaise with external suppliers for the repair of equipment under warranty
- Assist with installing servers and provide support/troubleshooting
- Set up, maintain and remove user network accounts where appropriate
- Carry out routine network maintenance tasks
- Supporting roll-out of new applications
- Creation of guideline usage documentation for IT services
- Provide first line support for PC & Server Hardware issues
- Manage company domains and ecommerce sites
- Create and manage audit of all IT equipment
- Can work on his/her own initiative
- Demonstrate practical knowledge and problem-solving strategies
- Keep abreast of new developments in software and hardware
- Have high quality interpersonal skills
- Prioritises tasks and manages time effectively
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above.
A full time position will be available for the right candidate on completion of the apprenticeship.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.