We are an integrated provider of cloud IT services to the UK legal and accounting sectors. We deliver everything a modern firm needs to run smoothly and securely.
Currently seeking an excellent team player has to be customer focused that is self motivated with a Positive attitude. Prioritisation of workload / Time Management with excellent Customer Facing and Collaborative Skills. They will be there to act as the first point of contact for all IT incidents and requests. To develop and maintain excellent working relationships with all customers, IT teams and external suppliers, and to ensure that service levels are continuously monitored and improved and always striving for excellence.
Main role / duties:
- Receive and log all calls and emails from all customers and record all pertinent information
- Provide initial assessment of categorisation and prioritisation for all incidents
- Ensure incidents are assigned and escalated where necessary to the relevant support teams.
- Provide regular communication to customers concerning the status of incidents
- Maintain ownership of incidents ensuring status updates and resolution according to KPIs
- Proactively manage all individual and team assigned incidents and new requests
- On the IT Support Activities side they will be maintaining telephones and troubleshooting basic telephony (swyx) issues
- Creating and maintaining user accounts throughout various IT systems including AD user accounts
- Managing shared drives, user access and permissions
- Working with supplier support contacts to resolve complex technical issues
- Troubleshooting operating System, Hardware & Application issues on any desktop device
- Resolving technical issues, updating Status/Workaround/Resolution within our Service Desk system (Cherwell)
- Communicating with customers about the status of incidents and problems and updating our Service Desk system (Cherwell) in a timely manner with accurate information
Desired qualities, skills and knowledge:
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- A good attention to detail, customer focused
- A willingness to learn and enjoys challenge
Must be ambitious and have a mindset geared towards growth and development.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
Desired qualification requirements:
Minimum of 5 GCSE Grades C and above, or equivalent, including Maths and English
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.