Since 1992, ISS have specialised in helping small and medium size business master their IT in the South East of England. From our purpose built premises in Cranleigh, you can call on our helpdesk engineers to solve any IT problems you may have and if we can’t fix it over the phone, our knights in shining white vans can come to your premises.
Whether a seasoned IT professional or a total novice, we can help guide you through the minefield of new technology, advising on kit that actually makes a difference to your business.
- Building and QA-ing PC’s for clients
- Fixing client PC's
- Backup checks
- Involvement with helpdesk tickets
- Basic Ad tasks e.g. password resets etc.
- Good communications skills
- Genuine passion for technology
- A willingness to research, develop and implement new technologies
- Windows PC operating systems (Win 10 / Win 7)
- Basic networking
- Cloud technologies – Office 365 etc.
- VMWare experience
- 5 A-C grade's, including English and Maths.
- Possibility of full time employment at the end of the apprenticeships
- Possibility of progression on to a Network Engineering Level 4 course
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.