We are an Oxford-based MSP.
We are looking to expand our technical team and are recruiting for the role of Technical Support Apprentice, operating out of our Botley-based offices. The successful applicant’s primary responsibility will be the day-to-day upkeep of our client’s workstations and servers. As a core member of a growing team you will also work closely alongside our Technical Support Manager to help maintain and improve the support services.
Main role / duties:
- Perform 1st line responsibilities.
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues remotely and in person (where required).
- Communicate with our clients verbally (via telephone) and written (via emails/tickets).
- Monitor the support email queue for any new issues.
- Update the documentation system when new procedures are created or changed.
- Perform daily reviews of backup statuses and other system-critical functions.
Desired skills and personal qualities:
- Strong communication skills
- Worth Ethic
- Determination and persistence
A minimum of 5 GCSE’s, grade A-C, including English and Maths.
Possibility of full time employment.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.