Insurance Advisor Apprentice
- Full Time
- Employability Skills
- Intermediate Apprenticeship
- Employment & Training
- Work Experience/Interns
- School Leaver
- Level 2
- Alternative Courses/Degrees
- Professional Qualifications
- Business & Admin
- Customer Service
- Sales and Marketing
- Banking and Finance
- Maths & English
- Ilkeston remove
Coversure Insurance is a modern and pioneering insurance brokers on the lookout for an apprentice insurance advisor to join their ranks.
This is a diverse apprenticeship where you will gain a host of new on the job skills, and is offering a personal learning experience for an individual who is looking to start a career in the finance industry.
Some of the responsibilities in this role may include:
- Daily banking tasks, and processing insurance claims
- Providing point of contact customer service, including telephone and email queries
- Assistance with marketing requirements, including online marketing and social media
- Office administration duties, including post, diary entry, and data entry
We are looking for a candidate with a confident telephone manner, who is capable of communicating effectively with customers and building rapport. You should have some interest in working within the finance industry, and strengthening your customer service skills, as well as your administrative skills. You should be a flexible individual, with a good attention to detail in all that you do.
This is a 12 month apprenticeship paying weekly wages of £150.00, in which you will also achieve an IF1 Certificate in Providing Financial Services. Coversure are looking for somebody who can move into a permanent position with the company, and the opportunity to progress onto the next apprenticeship level.
Requirements include a minimum of 5 Cs at GCSE level.
Looking to get your first start in the finance industry – look no further. Apply today!Sign-up or log in to apply