This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting and vibrant environment. Here, you get to earn and learn. Apply now!
You will be working for?
A company that provides solutions that enable automotive recyclers to sell more parts to more customers. Providing the Pinnacle Professional YMS - the most comprehensive yard management system available in Europe and Australia - our Professionals in the United Kingdom offer expert support and service, includingfull on-site implementation, ongoing training and advice on-site or in Edinburgh.We back our industry-leading solutions with a proud, 80-year tradition of innovation and the global resources of Solera.
Be part of QA' s 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK' s tech explosion!
In this role, you will?
- Provide reliable and comprehensive part fitment data to the vehicle dismantling industry via our Pinnacle Yard Management System - This involves collecting vehicle parts data from various different sources, evaluating the data for accuracy and then combining it into 1 consolidated data source
- Analyse the data expressing part interchangeability across different vehicle makes and models is the top priority, this is what makes our product unique from other dismantling systems - This aspect of the role is undertaken on a bespoke web based application - Data is then fed into the main yard management system used by our customers
- Do further duties including:liaising with customers primarily through email but occasionally via telephone to assist them with fixing incorrect data, further enhancing existing data and verifying new data they have provided
Starts with a 12-14 month Digital Applications apprenticeship, which consists of training in small groups and work-based assessment, covering:Presentation Software, Front end website content development, Introduction to office systems and Image and video editing.
You will gain a Diploma in Digital Application Support at SCQF6'and a certificate for `Modern Apprenticeship in Digital Applications at SCQF6' . This is a fantastic opportunity to start a long and rewarding career in Digital Applications.
Who should apply...
The ideal candidate will have?
- Experience and a strong interest within the automotive industry as familiarity with automotive vehicles, parts and terminology is highly beneficial
- Time management and self-assessment skills as researching difficult parts can be time consuming and knowing when to move on is important
- A strong attention to details as how the data is presented is needed to allow easy usage within the application
- Good English skills both written and verbal for dealing with customer change requests
- 5 standards ( Level 1 - 3)OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications including Maths and English
What happens when I complete my apprenticeship?
You will have a fantastic opportunity to progress within the industry, this includes gaining more training.
It only takes a minute to apply for a Digital Applications apprenticeship with QA and begin your Digital Applications career with great prospects today.
QA' s apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe' s main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
Note:This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.