We’re a global market leader in providing software and digital marketing solutions to the automotive industry. We’re innovating the way that automotive dealerships drive their customers’ car-buying experience from the moment they run a search online all the way through to bringing their car back in for a service.
Join us and be a part of the evolution.
We’re large enough to make a difference but small enough for your voice to be heard. This means that we are an organisation where every person matters. You can make an impact on the success of our business and that of our customers regardless of what career you decide to pursue.
Working as part of our International Business Improvement Team, you will be offered the opportunity to learn from and work alongside experienced Business Analysts who work with all CDK support centres worldwide to ensure effective and efficient customer service using our centralized toolsets and processes.
You will by guided and immersed in all stages of the Business Improvement process including supporting local support management, monitoring and evaluating country performance, evaluating system change requests, specification of toolset / process changes, testing system changes and project coordination whilst working to CDK’s quality and standards.
The role will involve being part of a visionary and innovative team who are keen to share their knowledge, however we are looking for someone to also add some fresh new ideas.
This is a fantastic role for you to get your teeth into and would suit someone who is enthusiastic, ready to learn and committed to adding value in a global organization. Our global reach will give you exposure like none other, you really will play a vital part in the success of our Support functions.
Key duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop your personal and team working skills working as part of our existing team
- Learn by working on projects with the existing team on all stages of process and toolset development lifecycle
- Explore new tools and use of technology for the benefit of our support departments
- Work alongside our International Business Improvement Manager to aid monitoring of country performance
- Work on the Case Reduction Initiative with assigned mentor in order to learn and demonstrate capability and competence in all areas data analysis
- Learn about the importance of quality and right first time by supporting existing materials and ensuring they meet the CDK quality standards
- Explore existing tools and technologies in order to learn Chat Bot technology and AI technology and how its use can provide tangible benefits to international support departments.
- Work with mentor in order to build knowledge and confidence in chair meetings with International associates
- Any other duties commensurate with the grade and level of responsibility of the role
Desired Skills / Knowledge & Experience:
- Motivated and able to communicate well in verbal/written English
- Good computer skills – Windows / Microsoft Office / Internet Browsers / Email
- Good organisational skills and punctuality
- Educated to a GCSE level as a minimum. [Including 5 at Grade C or above including Math’s and English]
Why a career with CDK Global? We demand diversity.
Our people may be spread across countries, continents and cultures, but we’re united by a passion and enthusiasm to drive our business forward. This means no matter where you work you’ll feel like part of our global team. Diverse backgrounds, ideas and experiences are the only way to deliver world-class service to our customers. Our differences are our strengths.
- To help us attract and retain the best, we pay people according to performance, not length of service
- We will also help you grow your career, not only through focused investment in learning and development but also by enabling you to explore the exciting opportunities our global market has to offer
- Pension scheme, healthcare, discounts to local gym, dental care
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
The perfect opportunity awaits.
Start your career with CDK Global.