Airangel are a cutting Edge Wi-Fi provider.
The employer is currently looking for an apprentice to join their team.
The successful candidates will be working in an exciting and diverse office environment, dealing with clients across Europe, Middle East and the far East, ranging from 5* Hotels and caravan sites.
The role offers the opportunity to work in a technical environment and is a springboard to a career in either Technology or Networking with Wi-Fi.
• Working with the network engineering team to resolve network issue
• Provide efficient communication between Airangel and its Customers, keeping them up-to-date and informed on any support queries
• Respond to information requests from clients
• Reacting to alerts from the Network Monitoring System
• Updating documentation
• Providing remote assistance to our on-site engineers
• A logical thinker
• An excellent problem solver with strong analytical skills
• Likes to keep up to date with the latest technology
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Able to prioritise own schedules & demonstrate time management skills
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade C or above.
Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 5:30pm, with one hour lunch break each day.
[All the details will be confirmed upon interview]
£150 - £200 per week.
4 weeks paid holiday, plus bank holidays.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.