HiETA Technologies is a Product Development and Production Company, specialised in the use of Additive Manufacturing (3D Printing). Our specific expertise is in thermal management & complex light weighting structures using predominantly metal additive manufacturing processes.
Main role / Responsibilities:
- 1stline and desktop support for all hardware, software, infrastructure and user issues
- Handling all user ad-hoc change requests; including setup of new computers and IT moves (incl. data/voice networking)
- Carry out updates on Windows and Linux servers
- Support and work on plans to grow support and infrastructure in line with company expansion
- Able to demonstrate your ability to solve computer related problems
- Comfortable following processes and dealing with users/colleague’s IT issues effectively; and in line with agreed service levels (SLA’s)
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong customer service skills
- Team player
- Eager to learn and develop
- Strong work ethic
- Punctual and professional
Minimum of 5 GCSE's (grade A*-C) including English and Maths.
Upon completion of your apprenticeship, you will have the opportunity to join the business as a permanent member of staff.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.